It’s critical to comprehend the procedures required to formally file your marriage, whether you’ve just gotten married or have plans for the future. The specific requirements for obtaining a marriage license vary by state, but they are all the same: both applicants must be in person, have full legal names ( both the bride and groom ) and their ages ( lower and over age 18 are permitted, depending on your state ), proof of residency ( such as an identity card, passport, or state/federal Id), and either birth certificate or divorce decree, if applicable.

Following your commitments, your priest signs the marriage passport during the ceremony. To receive your Extended document within five days of your wedding, you must present your completed license to the city clerk’s office for a “records area” appointment that you reserved in advance.

The standard federal record of your marriage, your wedding document, serves as proof that you are wed. It contains details about the few, including their legal moniker, the day and location of the wedding, and the ceremony officiant. Some things, such as submitting it to the Social security administration to have your final name changed or filing combined duty returns, can be done with a licensed copy of your wedding certification. It might be necessary for other legal documents and providers as well as to get a driver’s license.

 Our Online store is open 24/7 to place your order, please read this weeks pickup hours below. Choose Pickup or Delivery at checkout


Wednesday 3/6 12pm-3pm

Thursday 3/7 2pm- 5pm

Friday 3/8 12pm- 5pm

Saturday 3/9 12pm- 3pm


We are closed for Pickups on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays.

hours are subject to change we will post the current hours on Social Media when we do our daily post